Part Time Teacher
Our Teachers are responsible for the safety, education, care and comfort of each and every student in their classroom. They are responsible for the daily activities that keep our students active and engaged. They help to maintain a safe and clean classroom and also model proper table manners during meal and snack times.
To be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements listed below.
- At least a High school Diploma and at least seven years of Driving experience.
- No Accident record for last two (2) years.
- Must be a safe driver who can manage to keep calm with children on bus.
- Must be comfortable driving a bigger vehicle like Suburban / Tahoe / Minivan.
- Ability to lift at least 40lbs
- Must be able to complete criminal background/ FBI Fingerprinting
- Punctual and dependable
- Willing to work flexible hours if the need arises
- Able to communicate effectively with children and parents
- Supportive team player who likes being creative
- Must be able to handle stressful situations
- Be a team player
- Professional, nurturing, patient, and MUST LOVE CHILDREN
- Must be Safety conscious and vigilant with kids.
- Prepare & follow curriculum
- Be Creative in designing, researching activities for children
- Be available during after hours to attend employer paid teachers' training.
Paid Federal Holidays / Tuition Discounts / Paid Holidays after one year of employment